Study in USA:
The USA has one of the world’s best university systems, offering flexible education opportunities at over 5,000 Institutions. USA is a country that enjoys a cool climate almost round the year. The USA shares its borders with Mexico in the south and Canada to the north. To the west is the Pacific Ocean, to the south – the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, to the east – the Atlantic Ocean. The geography of the USA is hugely diverse ranging from glacier and tundra to sub-tropical forests and deserts, vast plains and lofty mountain ranges. Studying in the USA and exploring a culture different from your own will help you gain essential life skills such as improving your confidence, communication and social skills. You can choose to travel around, see world famous attractions and immerse yourself in the American culture and language.
Major Cities: New York, N.Y., California, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Florida, Texas.
Capital of USA: Washington, D.C.
US degrees are recognized around the world for their academic excellence and enhanced learning experiences. American Universities include many prestigious Institutions that are respected globally. In the 2014 Academic Ranking of World Universities:
- 16 Universities in the USA are ranked in the world’s top 20 Universities
- 52 US Universities are ranked the top 100 Universities worldwide
- 77 American Universities ranked the best 200 Universities in the world
It is also common for students to change university after 2 years of study in the USA, or to transfer into a US university after studying in another country. It’s not necessary to complete all 4 years at the same Institutions in order to get a degree from there. This flexibility means students can improve their grades for transfer to a more selective Institutions.
Key features of USA:
- USA Qualification is globally recognized.
- Duration of POST GRADUATE course is 2 year and UNDER GRADUATE course is 3-4 years.
- Cost for POST GRADUATE/MBA course is around $11000-19000 per annum, UNDER GRADUATE is around $10000-17000 per annum.
- Students can work part time on-campus around 20 hrs/week while studying.
- Entrance exams require: SAT, GRE/GMAT, IELTS/TOEFL
- US Universities have four intakes: Spring: January/February, Fall: August/September, Summer: April/May Winter: December
- Documents required: Covering Letter, Application Fees, Application Form, Statement of Purpose, Essays, Resume, Recommendation Letters, Transcripts, Mark sheets & Cert., Bank Statement, Affidavit of Financial Statements, Test Score Report.